To make everyone’s evening enjoyable, we ask that guests follow these rules:
1. Overnight guests are strongly encouraged to eat dinner before arriving for the program.
2. All participants must attend orientation, which will start at 7:30 p.m. in the Atrium Café.
3. No food or drink is allowed outside of the Atrium Café.
4. Running and yelling are not permitted in the museum.
5. The chaperone must stay with his or her children throughout the entire event. Chaperones are responsible for the behavior of their group.
6. Children are not permitted to play on stairways, escalators, or elevators and are expected to be courteous.
7. After bedtime, chaperones are responsible for keeping their group in the sleeping area. Neither chaperones nor children may visit areas of the museum that are off-limits.
8. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
9. Alcohol is not allowed on the premises during sleepovers. Violators will be asked to leave.
10. Cell phones should be put on “vibrate” or silent mode.
11. Respect your fellow overnighter and their belongings.