1. SIGNED RELEASE FORM must be completed and signed by a parent before admittance. There must be a signed form for each participant. The form can be downloaded and returned at check-in on the night of the sleepover. It can also be faxed in to 202-786-2034.
2. Sleeping bag, camp pad, or battery operated and hand pump air mattress. Cots will not be provided.
4. Toothbrush and toothpaste
6. Name tags to label your belongings
7. Washcloth and small towel
8. Comfortable clothing for the night. We recommend sweatshirts and warm clothing.
9. Optional: a camera (no audio or visual recording during the IMAX film will be permitted)
10. Suggested by others: earplugs and night mask
1. Please leave PSPs, music players, and all other electronic devices at home.
2. No roller shoes are permitted in the museum.
3. No tents or plug-in mattress inflators are permitted.